Sign Up (English)
Veracles: one city, one club!
Welcome to Veracles! Nice to see that you’ve registered as a member. On this page you find a few matters that are good to know before you start your volleyball career with Veracles. For more information (in Dutch) you can have a look at our website: www.veracles.nl.
The Veracles teams play in the Nevobo (Dutch Volleyball Association) competition in the Northern region. To apply for a Nevobo membership, we need some personal data. You can fill in your data on the form below. You can return your form at the TC chairman, your TC team contact or the secretary of Veracles.
All Veracles teams play their games in green shirts and black shorts. We provide the teams with shirts, you have to provide your own shorts.
Besides playing volleyball, you can put your energy in one of the many committees of Veracles. You can indicate your interest in these on the form below. For more information you can contact someone from the board, or someone in the committee. You can find the committees on the website.
Terms and conditions:
1. Members are obligated to have enough money in their bank account at the moment of collection of the contribution.
2. Members must have an ACLO student card (IMPORTANT: not an ACLO Exchange card, but a full membership card).
3. When a member changes of address, they need to notify the secretary in written form as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Termination of membership needs to be handed in, in written form, before the 1st of July of the current volleyball season. If it is handed in between the 2nd of July and the 1st of October of the following season, a fine of €12,50 will be awarded. After and on the 1st of October, you need to pay the total amount of the contribution.
5. Members who want to apply for a reduction in contribution due to an internship or an injury need to notify this as soon as possible to the treasurer by sending an email to email@example.com.
6. The Veracles board points out to each member their own responsibility concerning injuries during practices or games.
Did you have contact with one of the TC's and did they assign you to a team? Please sign up by filling out the document below and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
English Registration Form